Environmental and OHS Policy
We as Türk Tuborg Bira ve Malt Sanayii A.Ş.,
We accept the Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety management as an integral part of our business. Our objective is to protect the environment and ensure occupational health and safety together with all our stakeholders.
In order to maintain this objective, our fundamental duties and resposibilities are;
- Using natural resources and raw materials in the most efficient way,
- Minimizing the environmental impacts caused by our activities and to prevent pollution,
- Eliminating hazards related to occupational health and safety and to reduce Occupational Health and Safety risks,
- Consulting our employees and employee representatives before making decisions regarding Occupational Health and Safety and ensuring their participation,
- Providing safe and healthy working conditions to prevent work-related injury and health deterioration
- Complying with legal and other requirements regarding our Environmental aspects, Occupational Health and Safety risks,
- Encouraging our suppliers and subcontractors to operate in a sensitive manner on Environment, Occupational Health and Safety,
- Measuring, monitoring, reviewing and continuously improving the performance of our management system based on the “ISO 14001 Environmental and ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System” standards by setting targets
are our fundamental responsibilities.
Our employees act with the mentioned responsibility and awareness at every stage of their activities and practices under their responsibility